An Early Skeptic's Telling of "Why be skeptical?" (Feat. David Gerard) – Crypto Critics' Corner
In this episode Cas Piancey and Bennett Tomlin are joined by David Gerard to discuss his history as a skeptic in the space.
Other episodes mentioned in this show:
- Episode 1 – Tether: A Stable Discussion
- Episode 61 – Trying to Think Like the SEC (Feat. John Reed Stark)
- Episode 38 – The World is a Ponzi Scheme, You Just Live in It
- Episode 21 – Bitcoin
- Episode 32 – Tracking Tether and Working on Ethereum Layer 2 (with Daniel Goldman)
- Episode 57 – Ukraine and Russia and What it Means for Cryptocurrency
- Episode 45 – Bitcoin’s Black Swans (Featuring Doomberg)
- Episode 63 – We Need to Talk about El Salvador (Feat. Mario Gómez and Oscar Salguero)
- Episode 7 – QuadrigaCX: the Canadian cryptocurrency exchange that just won’t die
- Episode 66 – The Career Criminal Conspiracies of Cas Piancey
Other book recommendations:
Subscribe to get each episode delivered to your inbox:
We also have a Discord Server you can join here.